This site is dedicated in loving memory to my dear niece, Tandi Ainsworth, who died of adrenal cancer at the age of 23. Her cancer may have been found sooner, at a more treatable stage had her doctor taken her symptoms seriously. Tandi was incredibly strong and brave right to the end. Her courage reminds us all to be our own advocate and to be persistent if our health concerns are ignored.
- You, Me and Hypothyroidism: When Someone You Love Has Hypothyroidism September 19, 2019
- Thyroid Hormone and Sleep Quality June 20, 2019
- Book Review: The Key to a Healthy Thyroid Handbook June 20, 2019
- Fake Food is Not Your Friend June 1, 2019
- 5 Most Frequently Asked Questions Upon Diagnosis of Hypothyroidism May 23, 2019
- The End of Chronic Fatigue March 8, 2019