5 Excellent Thyroid Books
This short post includes 5 of my most recent and favorite thyroid books.
- Rachel Hill’s “Be Your Own Thyroid Advocate”
- Leah Carver’s “Undoing Hashimoto’s”
- Sarah Lentz’s “The Hypothyroid Writer”
- Barbara Lougheed’s “Tired Thyroid”
- Kathryn Simpson’s “The Woman’s Guide to Thyroid Health”
All of these wonderful authors have experienced their own thyroid healing journey.
What’s Your Story?
Everywhere I go, I hear about people struggling with their thyroid health or I see people who may be struggling but do not know it yet. Do you have a thyroid story to tell? I would love to hear about your journey. Please consider guest blogging for www.thyroidcode.org!